Warranty & After-Sales Service
Quite often, even after we’ve chosen an item and purchased it successfully, there may be some things we might want to upgrade or repair afterward - either during or following the delivery process, when filing a upgrade or applying for using our warranty. Here we'll try to explain in plain terms how does our store’s warranty policy works and how you can be using it when shopping with us!
What Products are Provided with the Warranty?
RepairOur store will pay, within one year from the date of purchase, labor rates for repair or replacing the defective parts.
Different Types of WarrantySome items we have a 1 Year Limited Warranty, No Warranty or Manufacturer Warranty.
- - Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature. Vandalism, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- - Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized.
- - Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- - External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- - Use of supplies or parts that fail to meet specifications.
- - Normal wear and tear.
- - Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- - Hardware/Accessories/Parts/Components – Installation of any unauthorized hardware, accessories, consumable parts or components.